Summed up in 27 points:
- Allow for silence each day
- Meditate at least 30 min mornings & evenings
- Don’t judge or blame anyone or anything.
- Let energies circulate – give & receive
- The right choice gives you a good body-feeling & the wrong choice a bad feeling. Best felt in the heart regardless of how faint it is & it is more accurate than rational choices.
- Law of least effort – least action – no resistance – principle of harmony & love.
Nothing in nature tries anything – they just do it.
- Accept people, things & circumstances because non-acceptance would be like struggling against the entire universe.
- Relinquishing in defending yourself releases tremendous energies.
- Your extended body is the entire universe.
- Attention energizes, intention triggers transformation. Intention is the power behind desire.
- If you don’t violate any laws of nature your intent can command the laws of nature.
- Past&Future are imagination – only the present is eternal.
- Slip into the gap – center yourself – go into silence.
- Release your intentions & desires.
- Remain in the state of self-referral (don’t look at yourself in the eyes of the world – being judged)
- Keep your desires to yourself & only share them with like-minded people.
- Let the universe take care of the details.
- Make a list of all your desires & look at it before going into meditation or going to sleep and then
release this list to the womb of creation: law of detachment.
- Don’t give up your desire but the attachment to it.
- Attachment is poverty consciousness, detachment is wealth-consciousness.
- The uncertainty provides mystery & excitement.
- When you force solutions you only create more problems.
- Good luck is when preparedness meets opportunity.
- Dharma means to fulfill a purpose.
- We are spiritual beings which have occasionally human experiences.
- Express your unique talents.
- Shift from “what’s in it for me?” to “how can I help?”