For spiritual newcomers as well as advanced practitioners, you can get my course, containing daily 3-minute exercises as well as 20-minutes (partially external) multimedia-explanations about each aspect of SCK.
It does not require you to give up your current spiritual practice, but aims to enhance it.
The uniqueness of Sodarshan Chakra Kriya is, that it is a spiritual concentrate which does yield more results than an average meditation done for the same length;
so it is very suited for people with a busy lifestyle, as well as those with strong aspirations.
It accomplishes that by being one single kriya, which does implementat Bhakti (the devotion towards the divine regardless of ones belief or atheism), as well as ancient Yoga and Tantra methods.
The fact that the the main middleman Yogi Bhajan, as well as his teacher Dhiranda Brahmachari turned both out to be doubious shall not distract from the value of this most spiritual of all single yoga kriyas; because no ‘postman’ can diminish the value of a delivered letter.
It is based on a lineage which likely goes back to Maharishi Kartikeya from the 17th century.
By deconstructing the entire ego the veil between reality and our divine self will be lifted.
For the ones that are sincere about learning this Kriya I will compile here a course which will save you many years of potential pain and mistakes.
For 50€, here is your chance to get the only Sodarshan Chakra Kriya-course which does exist in the world.
(This is a special offer for early birds, because the price will increase with an increasing amount of lectures)
Contents (not in this order) are:
- Four possible ways to sit:
- simple sitting
- easy pose
- Correlations of SCK to religions, such as
- Jesus Prayer
- Islamic mysticism
- and also ways for atheists to practic SCK
- correlation of the fingers and planets
- Nasagra Mudra
- Advantages and disadvantages of spiritual gurus
- reflexion, contemplation & meditation
- the left-righ-relationship
- the top bottom relationship
- 3HO-explanations about time and duration
- analysis of the person Yogi Bhajan
- Jalandara Bhanda
- 2 methods to count without audio-rhytms
- pituitary gland
- kundalini energy
- ancient sources of Kundalini yoga
- Pinga Ida and Shushumna, channels
- 2 longterm plans which last you for 1-3 decades
- how to skip 16 years of futile practice and suffering
- by avoiding mistakes I made
- and by implementing certain techniques early on.
- The Tantra-Shashtra-breathing technique
Summer offer: As soon as you payed per paypal, you will also get 4 versions of the Sodarshan Chakra Kriya Rhytm-CD to work with.
All other payment methods , as well as bartering are also accepted.
In case of questions, just mail me: